Why Frame Me? Part 6

Nobody questioned why Donald Martin abandoned the case and the former prosecuting attorney for Ingham County, quietly stepped from out of the spotlight.

From the time of my arrest, I asserted my Constitutional Right to remain silent.  To do otherwise, would be to spit on the graves of the Founding Fathers of this great country.  I also refused to plea the case out and testify against Bill Brown.  I knew the case they had build was a lie.

Calhoun County's top prosecuting attorney didn't even want the case. The case was given to an assistant prosecutor:  Assistant Prosecuting Attorney John Kelsey.  When John Kelsey was handed the case, it was "his job" to win it.  John Kelsey made the decision to do whatever he had to do to win a conviction.  Prosecutor John Kelsey didn't know what happened the night Rose Larner died, yet he decided that it was more important to convict somebody for a crime than convict no body at all.