JACKSON…RIDE OUT

 Once again BigBully has dispatched its henchmen in an attempt to deter your dawg from pulling back the curtain and revealing what the wizard is really up to.

May 25th…Memorial Day… I had just finished eating 4 chili-dogs.  Our holiday meal was 2 chilidogs, boiled potatoes, coleslaw, peach cobbler ’n’ ice cream.  I traded my ice cream for the extra 2 dogs.  Walking back from the Chow Hall, I was pondering on purchasing a $1.50 sodapop for the holiday…ya know, splurge a little bit and treat myself.  But as soon as I stepped into the housing unit, a C.O. barked “Kehoe, pack your shit up, you’re riding out!”

 What!?

For 19 years I had been trying to get close.  I got ONE visit! From my beautiful wife.  I was in the process of filling out a new visitor list.  Anticipating seeing family and friends that I haven’t seen in a lifetime. (I appreciate all of you who asked to visit me)

Back on that fuckin’ bus.  Where was I headed.  “Kehoe, didn’t I just bring you down here?” the transport officer asked.  A two hour ride to St. Louis, MI, where all the inmates are herded into dog cages that are marked with your final destination.  Urine and body odor permeates the cramped coop.  Half filled bottles of amber piss are everywhere you try to stand.  The sign read I was headed to Muskegon.

The first leg of my trip, my mind raced, worrying that I was headed back up north.  The second leg of my trip, my mind raced, wondering if what I’m posting is causing the BigBully to take these despotic actions?

Everything I post is factual and supported by evidence.  I use this digital soapbox to argue the facts. I challenge ANYONE to dispute it.  Do what I had to do: beg and plead for someone to PLEASE file a Freedom of Information Act request, upon receiving the Freedom of Information Act request, to maybe…possibly…find a needle in a haystack.  What I found was a Third world sweatshop frontin’ as a haystack.

19 years later… they’re still fuckin’ with me? I’ve been fightin’ these tactics for a dub!

So go ahead…what’s next?  Anonymously accuse it to be Bullshit?

You express your rebuttal so eloquently.  Baseless accusations may well have worked the day before yesterday, when Parrot Media would slang all of your mud for you, knowing a man in a box has no recourse to respond.

No longer the case.  Connectivity has opened an avenue of uncensored dialogue.  What was once easily hidden will now be revealed.

I will post every piece of paper inside of this 18”x24” Michigan State Industries made metal footlocker which contains all of my worldly possessions. (Per MDOC policy, it all has to fit in that footlocker, or inside of an MDOC issued green canvas duffel bag.)  EVERYTHING… for or against me.  I’ll let the public see what the jury never got to see.  What these shows won’t show.  That’s what a fair trial is, isn’t it? ALL of the evidence.  You can’t just cherry pick your favorite slander…you Big ol’ Bully you.


Well..I’m in Muskegon. And damn this place has gone to hell since the last time I was here.