"It's 'Bout ta Get Ugly"

Once again, I am shocked by the number of people who are taking the time to read what I post. I feel blessed to have your attention. Everything I post... all of the police reports and transcripts... and the excerpts from them, are all real and accurate. This far, I have only given you a glimpse.

I've got a stock of paperwork sittin' right here next to me, that I can't wait to post. When you see the depth of distortion and lies that were told -- the manipulation and coercion by the people who had the public's trust -- you're gunna be shocked. Believe me... right now... they know they're fucked.

This takes me back to when I was arrested in Mexico. After I was already in America and handcuffed in a van, ridin' with a Texas cop, a Michigan State Detective I don't know(he kept it professional the whole time) and two other Michigan State Detectives: Don Brooks and Douglas Berrit. 

Berrit and Brooks were talking about how the Texas cop took them to a Mexican whore house and they were braggin' about the prostitutes they fucked. Brooks was all giddy over how big Berrit's dick was. So I say to Brooks, "What would your wife think about you fuckin' them hoes?" Brooks told me, "Who's going to tell her, you? No one is going to believe you."

That right there was the foreshadow of what was to come. And you were right don... at least back then... when the State regulated all access to the media and they had complete control over telling the public who I am. Now the past is coming back to bite them all in the ass. Because as I prove that they've lied on so many occasions, "Who's going to believe THEM?"


I haven't even mentioned the fact that there are people who were involved in this case, who have never been charged with a crime for their participation. So, if it was truly a "murder" like they say, then there is not statute of limitations on them being charged as an accessory. Hey, People of Calhoun County, do you want to see if your new prosecutor will realy seek justice... or does he just want to sweep shit under the rug like his predecessor?

To everyone that has been following this fight... REPOST AND SHARE. I need as many eyes on this as possible. And stay tuned. It's 'bout to get ugly!