Why Frame Me? Part 2

In early 1996, two close friends of mine, Russel Brown Jr. and Fred Tripp, were arrested on federal drug charges involving 2,200 pounds of marijuana.  Out of all of the people arrested on that federal indictment, Fredd Tripp was the only person who gave the FBI information about my involvement in selling marijuana.  Fredd Tripp told the FBI that he personally witnessed me sell forty pounds of marijuana to another man.  I'm baffled as to why Fred Tripp would minimize what he knew about me selling weed, considering he was cooperating in exchanged for a lighter prison sentence.  I have sold hundreds of pounds of marijuana to Fred Tripp.  Why only tell on a 40 pound sale, I can't even remember happening?

During the Grand Jury proceedings, Detective Don Brooks also exposed Fredd Tripp as the Confidential Informant who gave the Michigan State Police their first solid lead into the disappearance of Rose Larner.  However, once again Fred Tripp left out his involvement and all the information he truly knew.  (Me revealing this information from the Grand Jury is a violation of Michigan Law.  I challenge any prosecutor to charge me with the crime.  Let's see if I'm telling the truth!)

After the drug arrests, Bill Brown and I were both told by numerous people, that during their in interrogations, the police were asking about Rose Larner.  On that news...Bill Brown fled to Mexico.  Bill Brown told authorities, that the only reason he came back from Mexico, was because he was told that I threatened to kill his daughter's mother.  The truth is, Bill Brown wasn't worried about me killing his kid's mother, he was pissed because I fucked her.  Do I need to mention who else was there?

Bill Brown was furiously bitter at me and nervously afraid of the police.  Add on top of that, the fact that he was all coked-out at the time and it's not hard to see why he did what he did.  Bill Brown decided to give the police a story, in order to save himself from being charged with murder and to get his revenge on me for having sex with his daughter's mom.