A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE

A WISE MAN SAID, DON'T ARGUE WITH FOOLS... BECAUSE PEOPLE AT A DISTANCE, CAN'T TELL WHO'S WHO.

Of course, there are many people who want to silence me. They are the Book Burners of old. They despise the idea of open information and preach censorship disguised as social justice. The same tactics were used to convict me. Suppress the evidence and call me a monster... "Just trust us, he's bad," they tell you.

I don't mind the push-back... as long as they base their opposition on facts and don't try and censor my rebuttal. Please, look at this case... make all of the noise you want... bring attention to it and how it was handled. For or against me. But don't argue information that you've merely heard and pass it off as information that you know. This happened in 1993! I can barely remember what the hell happened back then. How can you?

I, however, have a mountain of paperwork right here with me that I can read to refresh my memory. It's the same paperwork that I'm trying to show you... so you can see the facts for yourself and not have to rely on what someone has told you.

Also, yes, NONE of these video clips I've posted are backed by a mainstream media source. I've written and produced all of them... from a cage. The tax payer didn't contribute one cent. Production of the videos was funded by supporters who are hungry for the truth. Good people, who cared enough to hit that donate button on my blog and give a buck. I appreciate the luv they show. None of that money goes into my prison account. Every cent goes towards fighting my way up out of this hellhole.





Yet, as much as I bash them, I wish a mainstream media outlet would take a look at this case. Everything I've posted is 100% accurate and verifiable. I've been sitting on this information for two decades.

WHO CAN HEAR THE CRIES OF A MAN BURIED ALIVE?


I write this blog for fair minded people. People who truly believe in justice and care about the integrity of The System. People who don't believe everything they are told and want to know both sides of a story. You are not the mindless sheep who are easily misled. You are the few truth seekers, who demand all of the facts before making a decision that determines the fate of a man's life.

DEMAND THAT FACTS BE HEARD! #NewTrial4John