GET @ ME

I just wanted to post this real quick, while I've got your attention. Most of what I've shared with you has been the tip of the iceberg. I do have concrete evidence of some major foul play. I'm in the process of packaging it into video clips, that will make it easier for people to follow. So stick wit' me! This hasn't been easy... there's no road map for this shit.

For anyone who may be following and is familiar with the law, I have a solid issue that is supported by case law from the Michigan Supreme Court... and I still have my 6.500 Motion, that I've never filed. I've been waiting for public support... so when I do file, the court will have an eye on 'em and maybe they'll obey the law. Which they haven't done in my case... yet.

Writers... Bloggers... or anyone else who may just want to talk to me directly: set up a JPAY.com account and message me. I'll talk to you. Even if you just wanna say "What's up." Hit me up... say what's up... attach a photo. I like seein' new people and places. You know what I saw today? A Cell.(I keep it clean though)

I pray I'll be able to prove to you what I've been yellin' for the past 19 years: Their story isn't true! And hopefully, the State won't be able to rob me of my 40's... like they took my 20's... and they took my 30's. I'm gettin' old ya'll.

Get @ Me.