FBI Expose State's Cover-Up

First off, I have to thank "a friend" for digging up these FBI files and sending them to me.  Even though it is only the FBI's file covering their fugitive investigation, it reveals the fact that there is more information out there that I've never seen.  Information that...by law they were suppose to provide me with prior to my trial...may well have led the jury to reach a different verdict.

The FBI not releasing their investigation reports is no shocker.  However, what really caught my attention, is that Michigan State Police Detectives were present during some of these interviews, and The State never provided me or my attorney with their reports.

What did the people being interviewed say during these interrogations?  As you can see, the reports have been censored to the point of almost not being able to read any of the information contained in there.  Nevertheless...you can see that there were interviews being conducted, with Michigan State Police Detectives present and questions about Rose Larner being asked.

In "FBI Report A"  you'll see that there were active investigations conducted in multiple cities across the nation.  In the third paragraph of page 2, Bureau Agents conducted an interview on June 6, 1996.  Who they interviewed and what that person said is a mystery, because I've never seen the report.

FBI Report A













On Page 3 of "FBI Report B", the agent mentions a search warrant executed by local authorities.  Rose Larner is specifically mentioned in this report.  Rose Larner is specifically mentioned in this report.  Questions were being asked about this case.  If this search was executed by local authorities, the police report should been provided to me or my attorney.  I knew nothing about this search until reading this FBI Report.

FBI Report B







"FBI Report C" clearly states that there was an ongoing investigation of me and a drug organization, conducted by the Detroit Division of the FBI.  What information is contained in the files of that investigation?

FBI Report C





"FBI Reports D and E" both state that people were being interviewed by Michigan State Police Detectives and FBI Special Agents.  I have never received a Michigan State Police Report, matching the dates of these interviews.  Further more, by piercing together the circumstances surrounding the detainment of the individual in "FBI Report E", I have come to realize that the person being interviewed has already signed an affidavit stating that he did in fact give information to Michigan State Police Detectives but the information he gave was not what the detectives "wanted to hear".  Thus, the reason why State Detectives buried the Police Report!

FBI Report D


 



 FBI Report E







These FBI Reports expose the fact that Michigan State Police Detectives did not release the entire file containing the evidence gathered during their investigation.  This has been my argument since day one!  How was I suppose to mount a defense, if every shred of evidence contradicting their version of events, was withheld from me and my attorney?  How could I have received a fair trial, if the jury wasn't allowed to see all the evidence?

If two collections of reports appear to be equally reliable, then they should be treated equally.  Both sets might be accepted, both might be rejected, or both might be regarded as having an uncertain status.  It would be wrong, however, to accept one set of reports while rejecting the other, and it would be especially wrong, if not criminal, to accept one set as proof of a given theory while suppressing the other set and thus rendering it inaccessible.

The prosecution in my case, knowingly and willfully, hid evidence that did not fit their case.  And they committed that criminal act in order to convict me of a crime...that even during my trial, they admitted to the jury, they were not completely positive happened.



How can anyone say I don't deserve a NEW TRIAL?