Check out the Podcast: CREATING A CANNIBAL


For the past couple of months, I've been working with the executive producer of Emerohn Productions: Emerald Santos

. She has given me the opportunity to put together a podcast, that gives voice to my side of the story.

People are always asking me, "What happened that night?" I never answer because I'm still fighting for a new trial... and if I get that new trial, I don't want to give a prosecutor a bunch of new ammo. Prosecutors are nothing more than government lawyers... and all lawyers are masters of manipulation.

But I see no harm in letting the public hear, what was already said during my trial. Therefore, a podcast, gives you the ability to hear what the jury heard... and more.

So please, find one of the many hosting sites of Creating a Cannibal, and allow me to give you a better understanding of what actually happened during my trial. Also here is the website:  https://creatingacannibal.wordpress.com/


ATTENTION: Emerohn Productions is still in the process of editing the final episodes of Creating a Cannibal, and we are looking for people who know John and are willing to be interviewed for the podcast. If you would like to be interviewed, please contact Emerohn Productions.