HELLO WORLD



I know you haven't heard from me in awhile. Life, doing LIFE, has been almost unlivable. Imagine, trying to play Jenga in the middle of a battlefield. I'm delicately trying to pick apart the State's case, while cautiously dodging stray shanks and buck-fifties.

Nevertheless, I am making real progress. Information about the witnesses against me, has been pouring in. People who were harassed by detectives have been coming forward. So many of you have asked how you can help. My answer... MAKE NOISE.

I've got real love for all of you who have joined me in this fight.

Right now, I've been interviewing lawyers. I've got them narrowed down to a handful. All heavy hitters. I've shown them the issue I have and they've all been optimistic about my chances for a new trial. On this blog, I've never revealed my ace in the hole... but I WILL reveal that former Ingham County Prosecutor Don Martin really fucked up. In an identical case to mine, with this same issue, the Michigan Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a new trial. Oh yeah... it's comin'. I'll be seein' you soon.

I truly appreciate all of you who have been taking the time to read what I write. I expected people from Michigan to check it out... but I never expected THE WORLD to be so into it. I'm always anxious to get my blog "stats" and see the views I get from countries scattered around the globe. I wonder to myself, "How the hell did they know about it, way over there?"



How did you find out about it? Hit me up and let me know.

Some of you have sent messages to me on one of my social media accounts. Believe me, I try to respond to all of you. If I haven't... it's not because I didn't want to, it's probably because messages sometimes get looked over when they're transferred from my social media accounts to a JPay message. Use JPay. I know that JPay costs 20 cents a message but it's a lot easier for me to respond. It also allows me to really get to know you. And since I'm stuck in this hellhole... I love seeing pictures sent from someplace I can only dream of going.


Where my niggas at?

All of you that have done time wit' me... and have gone home 'n' still keep it 100... I luv ya'll niggas. On everything... I ain't doin' shit anymore but tryin' to get the fuck up outta this bitch. No bag... no drillin'... nigga, I don't even do food transfers anymore. I gotta real shot at this. And ya'll know the heat doin' anything brings. I'm hot just for postin' this! They been tearin' my house up regularly. So hit that JPay and shoot a nigga somethin'... ya'll gotta hold me down and push me up outta this door. I'm tired of shittin' wit' a hundred mufuckas kickin' it in the bathroom. Or askin' for "just the rice" on stir-fry day. Ya'll niggas know.

And everyone who has rode with me since day one... family and friends... I'll probably spend the rest of my life trying to repay the love you've shown. I love all of you. I promise you that I will not get out and let anyone tell you, "I told you so." You will be the ones sayin' the "I told you so."

I still find it hard to beleive that everything I envisioned years ago has now been falling into place and is becoming reality. I started with an idea... and over the years I'd day dream about it... and kind of formulated how I could make that dream come true. I took the first step. That first step turned into two. Then I was walking. The momentum started to build. Now I'm running. I can see the finish line off in the distance. Nothing can stop me. The wind is at my back. Soon... I will sprint to the end.