DENIAL OF SEX -- A FALSE MOTIVE


This show is so full of erroneous claims, it's difficult for me to decide on what to attack. Of course, I don't expect them to portray my side of the story... but the show's producers could have at least been accurate with what the prosecution presented. I wouldn't be surprised if the show's writers never read the actual court transcripts.

DECEMBER 7th, 1993.

It was me, Bill Brown and Shelly. We were driving around in my brother's S-10 pickup, snorting lines of cocaine and smoking blunts. Bill Brown was trying to fuck Shelly. Shelly didn't want anything sexual. Bill Brown got upset and demanded that I take him home.

When we pulled up in front of Bill Brown's parent's house, Rose Larner ran out onto the front porch ready to fight whoever was in the truck with me. I was just taking Bill Brown home and then I was going to take Shelly home.

I pulled off and left Rose and Bill Brown at Bill's parent's house. By the time I dropped Shelly off, Bill Brown was blowing up my pager. I called Bill Brown from a Shell gas station pay-phone and he begged me to come back so he could fuck Rose. He knew that Rose would be down for "whatever" if I was there.

One of my mother's biggest annoyances with this case, is when they say that Rose was my girlfriend. Yeah, I liked Rose... she was a rider... but saying she was my girlfriend, is not an accurate representation of our relationship. If she was my "girlfriend" then I had about 15 different girlfriends at the time... besides my real girlfriend. And I'm not trying to trash Rose. But let's be truthful. I spent the night at her mother's house twice and they said we lived together.


But... regardless of how they want to spin the story, I returned to Bill Brown's parent's house that night and I picked up Bill and Rose. I know, I know... I should have just kept driving to Bonnie's house, where I was headed. Who, by the way, I was kind of actually living with. However, I didn't. I'm a dumb ass.

















Now, after reading how the three of us ended up together that night, do you see why it's absurd to claim that I was planning to kill Rose? I could have cared less about fuckin' with Rose that night. I wasn't even thinking about that girl. I was on my way to spend the night with someone else. When Bill Brown paged me, begging me to come back, I came back because it sounded like fun. Snort a few more lines... busto Rose. It sounded like an okay way to end the night. That wasn't anything unusual for me to do. I had partied like that with Rose and a few of my other friends. Bill Brown and I had done the same with other girls.

However, when they say that I killed Rose because she wouldn't fuck Bill Brown... they've gone too fuckin' far! How ridiculous does that sound? Why would I, kill her, for not fucking him?

Yet, as asinine as that allegation is, it is not the most troubling aspect of Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey's theory of a motive. What is more disturbing, is the fact that Prosecutor John Kelsey presented that motive to the jury, knowing that on three separate occasions, Bill Brown admitted to having sex with Rose that night.

Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey fostered Bill Brown's courtroom lies.


During my trial, Bill Brown testified that he never had sex with Rose Larner. When confronted with his Grand Jury testimony, when Bill Brown testified that he had, in fact, had sex with Rose in the Albion house that night, Bill Brown told the court that he lied to the Grand Jury.

Bill Brown admitted that he lied to the Grand Jury. That is a crime: Perjury. Why wasn't Bill Brown charged for the offense?




Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey jumped to Bill Brown's defense, claiming his star witness didn't lie, his testimony to the Grand Jury was being taken out of context. That claim can easily be dismissed by reading the actual Grand Jury transcript.



What else did Prosecutor John Kelsey know about Bill Brown's past admissions?

In February of 1994, Bill Brown told Lansing Police Detective John Caudy, that just prior to Rose Larner's disappearance, he and Rose had sex for the first time and they did not talk to each other after that. Prosecutor John Kelsey had surely read Detective John Caudy's police report containing Bill Brown's confession.

(INSERT LANSING POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE REPORT)


Derrick Brown, the younger brother of Bill Brown, told Det./Sgt. Douglas Barrett, that his brother Bill admitted to having sex with Rose. Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey was well aware of Derrick Brown's statement to Det./Sgt. Douglas Barrett. Derrick Brown's interview was recorded and transcribed in a Calhoun County Investigation Report, dated February 7, 1997. That was one month before my trial.




Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey knew of three instances when Bill Brown admitted to having sex with Rose that night. Two police detectives also knew that Bill Brown admitted to having sex with Rose Larner. Yet, all three of these law "enforcement" officials remained silent while Bill Brown took the witness stand and lied to the jury.

If the jury knew the truth, that Bill Brown did, in fact, have sex with Rose that night, the prosecution's theory of a motive would have been shattered. This is proof that Calhoun County Prosecutor John Kelsey knowingly facilitated Bill Brown's courtroom lies, in order to preserve his case against me.

Just as a side note. I also included in that Forensic Show clip, Bill Brown saying that I wouldn't let him out of my sight. How the fuck was I keeping him hostage, when I didn't even live in Michigan? Go back and read the FBI reports in "FBI Expose State's Cover-Up." Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Even the FBI knew that I lived in Chicago. Wait until I reveal what the prosecutor hid about Bill Brown's brother Russell Jr.