"I'ma Do Me"

People who know me are always telling me that I "think too much." What they really mean is that I "ponder too much." That's a more accurate assessment. I am, a habitual brainstorm-er.

I don't spend my time in prison playing the stereotypical games: cards, dominoes, or chess. Most of my time is spent in silent solitary contemplation. Guys in here don't understand it either. I'm like Puddy on the plane... I'm good, just thinkin'.

Which makes me "poner" why anyone would accuse me of being such a horrible person, who doesn't believe in God. Well... I guess I can understand the "horrible person" accusation. State and State Sponsored Media pretty much sold that lie to the public. But just being a horrible person doesn't mean that that person doesn't believe in God. That's harsh. Not only are you demonizing me... you're trying to dehumanize men too. The genocide of 100 million natives of this hemisphere, was committed by people who deeply believed in God. I've never heard of the Pilgrims being accused of not believing in God.

And... my personal religious belief should have no bering on whether I deserve a new trial and am entitled to my God given inalienable rights; when I show you indisputable evidence that The State Government committed criminal acts in order to secure a wrongful conviction. I'm trying to show you all of the evidence before you make your decision. The State gave you an edited version of the evidence and told you what to think of it.

Furthermore, isn't it a common claim that everyone in prison finds God?


I have been hunted like an animal, snatched away from everyone I love, vilified and slandered by ruthless scrupulous men of authority and thrown into a barbaric septic tank of society. I have spent years in isolation and have fasted for months, refusing food that was spit on and tossed through an iron door's filthy feeding slot. Cold nights on calloused knees, head bowed, hands held high. My belief... no, my understanding of God has been earned. It is mine and mine alone.
Therefore, my relationship with God is none of society's business. Can the government's of man absolve me of my sin? God knows what's in my heart. Man can not.

Still, my character is continually attacks based on false assumptions. So let me tell you myself... I am not a criminal. I'm not a gang-banger, I don't assault or harm people, I'm not a thief and I no longer sell illegal drugs. I abide by the laws of this country and I expect to be afforded equal protection under those laws.

My past was 20 years ago. How can I not be a different man? I can't change? Oliver North is responsible for more drugs on America's streets than I am. Yet, I'm required to sacrifice who I am to appease the disdain for my culture? I do me... and I can talk about my past because I have "over paid" my debt to society. What... do I have to cut my Nutts off?

I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not because I make certain people uncomfortable. I talk that talk. It's how we do. This is no longer a subsection of society. This is American culture. We grew up in this. Don't be mad because you didn't. YOU should assimilate. I'ma do me.