Boxin' the State

What, you believe him? The venomous words of a demon;
Who sinned a plea-agreement in exchange for his freedom;
Some... take what they're given, I don't, I chose prison;
Over... flippin' connections for witness protection;
The Game came with no directions... but still I;
Navigate these waters, I've slipped blocks at borders;
Now crooked cops and lawyers, got me locked behind the fences;
Under, false pretenses... servin' a LIFE sentence;
Where the days are endless as my years grow shorter;
Seeking remedies from a court with no order;
My brother came down with 2 ta sev' 'n' did it all;
Because the system is corrupt and the board did him raw;
OH LORD hear my calls, or record what I saw;
While I was vilified on TV, watched half my crew leave me;
Stranded alone... boxing The State;
But they hollered ride or die when I was droppin' that weight;
Minor league players in the game with professionals;
They wanna be Nutts but they don't have the testicles;
And the best they could do was frame me and lock me in chains;
Because the cowards couldn't cock it and aim;
Yeah somethin' happened but not what they claim;
Repeatin' every lie 'n' spittin' venom on my name;
My own people?
Why would you enable these lames to label me a monster
When it's ya boy John from the ALB;
And while you watched the news, I watched as Judas;

Persuaded the foolish, to crucify the truest;

Ans some of ya'll knew this and still ask why I ran;

Like my pain is anything that you could understand;

I held my stillborn son in my palms, while his mom squeeze my arm;

Then she passed away too, that's why this tears tattooed;

That's why these years that you, gave me don't faze me;

I laughed at the verdict though I didn't murder... WHOA.